K&J Charcoal Water Filter Pods – 12-Pack Filters for Coffee Maker, Compatible Keurig Filter Replacement (2.0 and older)
- PERFECT FIT – These replacements for Keurig coffee filters will fit most machines including Keurig Filters 2.0, Single Cup Reservoir Brewing, and any of the following: Elite, Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate, Platinum, B40 and B70. NOT COMPATIBLE with CUISINART.
- MICROMESH MATERIAL – Ensures the charcoal stays in the filter and doesn’t clog up your Keurig coffee maker.
- IMPROVES FLAVOR – Removes impurities, calcium, chlorine, and odors with activated charcoal filters, creating the best-tasting cup of Joe right at home.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – We ship your replacement filters for Keurig coffee maker with minimal packaging to reduce waste. Filters are individually sealed for protection.
- SATISFACTION – K&J makes the most effective filters on the market! If for any reason our filters do not meet your expectations, simply contact our customer team to help!
Package Dimensions: 63x160x204
Details: Using an activated charcoal water filter as a Keurig filter replacement when brewing your beverage is not only better for your machine, it’s better for you! These Keurig compatible water filters remove both impurities in the water as well as off-flavors such as chlorine, creating a far more enjoyable beverage.
This is a set of 12 activated charcoal filters created for all Keurig machines. They are a universal fit, including the Water Filter Starter Kit accessory, all Keurig 2.0 machines, and all Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007: Elite, Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate and Platinum.
When replaced as recommended (every 60 days or 60 tank refills), this set will last you up to 2 years! These are the highest quality filters on the market and will not let you down!
Easy installation! Simply:
1. Soak filter for 15 minutes in water
2. Hold filter under running cold tap water for 30 seconds
3. Install filter into your machine as seen in above pictures.
4. Enjoy your drink!
Remember to replace filter after 60 days or 60 tank refills for best results!
Please note: Will NOT fit Keurig-Cuisinart or ANY Cuisinart machine! Please search for “K&J Cuisinart Filter” to find your filter.