Chemical Guys MIC493 Chenille Premium Scratch-Free Microfiber Wash Mitt, Lime Green, 9.6″ x 2.3″ x 7″
Brand: Chemical Guys
Color: Lime Green (New Version)
- GENTLE ON PAINT, TOUGH ON DIRT – The Chenille Car Wash Mitt is made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for extra-soft scratch-less cleaning and wiping; Every fiber acts like a piece of velcro hook and loop material, trapping and holding abrasive dirt and filth deep within the pile.
- EXTRA PLUSH – The Chenille Car Wash Mitt is made of extra plush microfiber that holds tons of clean water and soap to drench any car in thick foaming suds for the ultimate scratch and swirl free washing experience
- TONS OF SUDS – Wash entire sides of cars, trucks, and SUVs with just one trip to the wash bucket; the large and dense wash mitt sucks up tons of water, soap, and slick suds to lubricate dirt and debris so it won’t scratch any sensitive paintwork, clear plastic, polished metals, or glass.
- REDUCE SCRATCHES – Every strand of the miraculous cloth has immense surface area and every fiber acts like a piece of velcro hook and loop material; trapping and holding abrasive dirt and filth deep within the pile of the premium wash mitt.
- DURABLE FOR YEARS – Throw the Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitt in the washing machine with the microfiber towels to maintain a clean, soft, and fluffy feel for years of scratch-less car washing and detailing!
- THE #1 BRAND IN CAR CARE – Beginners and professionals alike choose Chemical Guys, not only for the finest car care products, but the world class customer support and vast detailing knowledge Chemical Guys is more than a brand it’s a lifestyle with a worldwide following
Package Dimensions: 38x330x159
Details: The Chenille Wash Mitt is made of extra plush microfiber that holds tons of clean water and soap to drench any car in thick foaming suds for the ultimate scratch and swirl free washing experience. How to Use it 1. Use two buckets: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 – 3 oz of Chemical Guys car wash soap and the other with plain water. 2.Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy mitt. 3.After cleaning a panel or two, dip the dirty mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt, then wring it out on the ground. 4.Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car. 5.Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.